Planted is Michigan's first and only magazine dedicated to farmed animal protection and veg living.
Our high-quality print and digital publication showcases the compassionate and dedicated people who comprise the state's veg and animal protection movements.
Each issue includes:
- Engaging feature pieces about Michigan vegans, and plant-based places, businesses and events.
- Timely news stories relating to health and wellness, animal protection, legislation, activism and the environment.
- Heart-warming animal tales.
- Columns by top leaders of the farm animal movement.
- Tasty vegan recipes and cooking tips.
- A spotlight of a Michigan volunteer who is making a difference for animals.
- A calendar of upcoming events and photos from recent events.
- Reader submissions (our favorite!)